x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25879/3
    Hi!

What actually counts towards your download quota? For example, does viewing thumbnails count towards it? Does streaming music? etc.

Thanks! Paul.

4/27/2007 4:01:10 AM

Viewing thumbnails doesn't count as using your download bytes; visiting shared files or published files by others doesn't use your own download bytes. So only when you download your original files, you are using your own download bytes.

4/27/2007 6:51:51 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  4/27/2007 6:51:51 AM

Viewing thumbnails doesn't count as using your download bytes; visiting shared files or published files by others doesn't use your own download bytes. So only when you download your original files, you are using your own download bytes.

Ah right. That's great. Thanks very much. I've decided to become a paid user. The software on here is much more stable and works much better than the other ones I've been trying, plus it works through the firewall and proxy and work! :) Thanks again!

4/28/2007 2:36:18 AM

User: j3t5y  -  4/28/2007 2:36:18 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  4/27/2007 6:51:51 AM

Ah right. That's great. Thanks very much. I've decided to become a paid user. The software on here is much more stable and works much better than the other ones I've been trying, plus it works through the firewall and proxy and work! :) Thanks again!
Thank you. We really appreciate your business.

4/28/2007 7:01:20 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?