x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19755/1
I have uploaded a content of 655 MB into my account, in india,.. and when i log in with the same account from a different location ,y am i not able to download the same uploaded content.. I even purchased a 1gb in order to download.. is there something i need to do apart from subscribing for 1gb .. is there no phone support for this website..company..organizatoin..         

5/15/2007 8:06:35 AM

Could you please provide more info about the problem? I have also sent an email to you regarding the problem. We are one of the largest online storage, sharing and backup service providers; at any time of day, we have thousands of concurrent user sessions.

Note DriveHQ offers 24x7x365 customer support. Most of our users like our customer support better than other companies. Reasons? Our customer support is available all the time, including nights and weekends, and holidays; no need to hold the line for 10 minutes; users can send in error messages, screenshots and we can communicate with screenshots, flash demos, etc. Thank you.

5/15/2007 12:02:40 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?