x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22534/2

Hello and Congrats on providing outstanding performance and value with the DriveHq program. It is has been an asset to our company.. Thank you!.  I have a couple questions. First, I have a file that is accessed and altered from different computers a few times a day, and sometimes when I access the file from a different computer, I have to refresh that file in order for the file to show the latest revisions.  Is there a way to have a folder automatically refresh every time the file is accessed? Im not sure what the enable 'volume shadow copy' option does. Would checking this option help my situation?  Next question,  Im currently using your paid member storage program and group plan as well as your back-up program. I'm not seeing the back-up in my current subscription plan page, Is the back-up and storage plan all grouped together as one?   Next,  Is the "paid member" subscription the same as "premium subscription" that Ive heard mentioned in the forum? And Last, I used a credit card to pay monthly to the service but my transaction history shows only march's payment.  Is the service automatically billed monthly or do I have to re-subscribe each month?  Again, Thanks For a great program and Support system!      Regards,  Vince,   Solon Ohio.

5/17/2007 11:29:58 AM

Thank you for your compliments.

Please note DriveHQ client software has used very extensive caching to speed up performance. Currently a remote folder/file cannot be automatically refreshed if it is modified from another computer. However, if you create a Synchronized Folder, the folder (and files) can be automatically refreshed and synchronized to a local folder.

"Volume Shadow Copy" option is different, when you turn it on, you can backup / copy files that are in use. When a file is locked/being written to, "Volume Shadow Copy" can create a snapshot of the file and copy/backup that snapshot file.

Currently, you can use all of our services with one subscription. You just need to download and install DriveHQ Online Backup software. We might charge additional license fee for new members, but it shall not affect existing customers.

When you pay for the service, you are considered "Paid member" or "Premium member".

As of the billing, DriveHQ never automatically debit your credit card or PayPal. You need to make monthly payment. To avoid service disruption, it is recommended to pay annually (get 2 months off) or pay several months at once.

5/17/2007 4:21:35 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/17/2007 4:21:35 PM

Thank you for your compliments.

Please note DriveHQ client software has used very extensive caching to speed up performance. Currently a remote folder/file cannot be automatically refreshed if it is modified from another computer. However, if you create a Synchronized Folder, the folder (and files) can be automatically refreshed and synchronized to a local folder.

"Volume Shadow Copy" option is different, when you turn it on, you can backup / copy files that are in use. When a file is locked/being written to, "Volume Shadow Copy" can create a snapshot of the file and copy/backup that snapshot file.

Currently, you can use all of our services with one subscription. You just need to download and install DriveHQ Online Backup software. We might charge additional license fee for new members, but it shall not affect existing customers.

When you pay for the service, you are considered "Paid member" or "Premium member".

As of the billing, DriveHQ never automatically debit your credit card or PayPal. You need to make monthly payment. To avoid service disruption, it is recommended to pay annually (get 2 months off) or pay several months at once.

Thanks for the quick response and info..   Vin.

5/17/2007 4:44:21 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?