x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21002/1

Hi there. I'm having trouble with getting my published URLs to work. I'm a paid member, and I've uploaded files to my storage space before, published them, and theyve worked fine when I linked them to my other website I have. Now everytime I go to put the URL link from the Managed My Publishes folder into my web browser, it doesn't pop up into Windows Media Player like it did before. Instead it just goes to a white page saying Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. Like I said i'm a paid member, my video URL's have worked in the past, but now it doesn't work for some reason. Thanks for the help in advance.

11/16/2009 12:09:51 PM

Sorry I am not sure which URL doesn't work. Please email your URL to DriveHQ customer support.

It is strongly recommended using Folder Publishing vs. File Publishing. Folder Publishing is designed to publish many files in the folder at once.

In your case, it is also recommended using Web Publishing than vs. File/Folder publishing. You only need to copy your files to the wwwhome folder. Files in your WWWHome folder can be linked as:

http://USERNAME.drivehq.com/FILENAME

11/17/2009 1:04:27 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?