x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20158/2

This has been an ongoing issue on only (1) of our computers.  FileManager worked fine for a while but now it launches and can be seen in Task Manager as a running service but no icon shows up in the taskbar tray and the program UI never appears on the desktop.  Have tried running in various compatibility modes, running as Admin, uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, etc. with no luck.

1/18/2019 10:04:06 AM

I assume you have installed the latest version DriveHQ FileManager? If not, please download the latest version from DriveHQ.com website. Please also install all Windows Updates and reboot your computer. You don't need to change the compatibility mode or run as Admin.

If the problem cannot be duplicated on other computers, it is better to contact us via email so that you can provide more detailed information about the problem. We need to know the account username, how the problem started, the OS version, and may need to trouble shoot the problem remotely.

If you are willing to reset FileManager options and clear cached files, you can do so as follows:

- Quit FileManager (Click the File menu, then click Exit);

- Delete the folder:  C:\Users\WINDOWS-USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DriveHQ\

Launch FileManager, you will need to enter your username and password again. I believe it can resolve your problem.

1/18/2019 10:21:44 AM

I wil follow up in an email.  

I have the latest version of DriveHQ FileManager.  Clearing the cached files did not work, the program shows up in the Task Manager but no login screen comes up.

1/18/2019 2:58:27 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?