x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19696/5

Hi my user is jsuarez  and I got that message 2 days ago, now is a new month and still having same issue , I did an upgrade already but  seems like even do I reach the maximum already , could you fix it please

3/2/2020 4:19:02 PM

Your "Used Download  Bytes" will be reset to 0 on your billing date, which is 23rd of the month. 

It seems you use our service for IP cameras. If so, please use CameraFTP.com website instead. CameraFTP.com is a DriveHQ subsidiary. It is a leading cloud surveillance/home security service provider. CameraFTP offers viewer apps for monitoring your cameras anywhere, any time. You can also publish your cameras online, or embed cameras in your own web pages.

If it is used for business, we recommend ordering an enterprise plan. For more info, please visit our pricing page, or contact DriveHQ support. 

3/2/2020 4:32:49 PM

You mean 23th of April ?  actually I using this account as storage only, I'm soft developer and  I'm doing my own research with that data from my cameras, if Instead of download I do a transfer of files from that account to another storage it count as "download" ?

3/2/2020 7:01:14 PM

If you upload footage from your IP camera(s) to our FTP server / SMTP server, then you need to use CameraFTP.com. CameraFTP uses the same DriveHQ cloud storage platform. It has better features optimized for IP cameras. 

>>> If Instead of download I do a transfer of files from that account to another storage it count as "download" ?

If you transfer files from our data center to another location, then it is "download". (For example, transferring files to another cloud storage service; view camera footage online; download files to your local PC or smart phone). If there is a special reason that you want to use DriveHQ.com instead of CameraFTP.com, you can upgrade to a higher plan to get more storage space and monthly download bytes.  To upgrade, you can order a higher plan first and then cancel your current plan. 

3/3/2020 11:17:47 AM

User: DriveHQ_Support  -  3/3/2020 11:17:47 AM

If you upload footage from your IP camera(s) to our FTP server / SMTP server, then you need to use CameraFTP.com. CameraFTP uses the same DriveHQ cloud storage platform. It has better features optimized for IP cameras. 

>>> If Instead of download I do a transfer of files from that account to another storage it count as "download" ?

If you transfer files from our data center to another location, then it is "download". (For example, transferring files to another cloud storage service; view camera footage online; download files to your local PC or smart phone). If there is a special reason that you want to use DriveHQ.com instead of CameraFTP.com, you can upgrade to a higher plan to get more storage space and monthly download bytes.  To upgrade, you can order a higher plan first and then cancel your current plan. 

Ok, I see, about that Ftpcamera no thanks it expensive for me at that moment, aim doing a research work and  posting my articles on linkedin about it, anyway Ill see how can i figure out, just to confirm as you said before the next 23th April will be reset my download band, correct?

3/3/2020 11:24:35 AM

Yes. Your monthly billing date is the day of the month when you signed up for DriveHQ membership. Your monthly (used) download bytes will be reset to 0 on your billing date.

3/3/2020 11:35:42 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?