x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25449/3

I'm a new mwmber (true, not paid) and I have been trying to select a template for my webpage--it will not change--I get "Update Webpage Failed" over and over again. I tried disabling the site and making the change, no joy.

Help.

8/4/2006 10:42:17 AM

I don't see any problem. Your website is active.

Please note if you are only using the default page, then your website cannot be set to searchable. You need to have some good contents before you make your website searchable. However, just type in the full URL, your website is fine.

8/4/2006 11:40:01 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/4/2006 11:40:01 PM

Please note if you are only using the default page, then your website cannot be set to searchable. You need to have some good contents before you make your website searchable. However, just type in the full URL, your website is fine.

Let me explain: I edit my info, and click SUBMIT. I select a TEMPLATE and click SUBMIT. I get an ERRORR MESSAGE THAT SAY UPDATE WEBPAGE FAILED.   How can I have content, when I can't even select a template in which to display it?

And no, it does not matter which template I choose.

8/11/2006 4:47:21 PM

User: kpm30519  -  8/11/2006 4:47:21 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/4/2006 11:40:01 PM

Let me explain: I edit my info, and click SUBMIT. I select a TEMPLATE and click SUBMIT. I get an ERRORR MESSAGE THAT SAY UPDATE WEBPAGE FAILED.   How can I have content, when I can't even select a template in which to display it?

And no, it does not matter which template I choose.

Hi, thank you for reporting this problem to us. We have fixed the bug. Please try again.

Please note you can upload your own web contents without going through these steps at all. All you need to do is to copy your HTML files to the wwwhome folder. This can be done from DriveHQ FileManager or any FTP client software.

8/14/2006 3:51:40 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?