x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19163/1

I just tried your service, it's amazingly good. Congratulation, your website and client software rocks!!

Now I have about 50GB (or maybe 30?) of data I want to backup online. The question I have is: if there is an emergency, e.g. if my office is burned, can you copy my files to a USB external hard drive and ship it to me over-night? What will be the charge?

10/18/2006 11:37:59 AM

Thank you for your compliments. We appreciate it and we are very encouraged.

Regarding your question, yes we do support USB/DVD backup in case of emergency. Note you can always restore / download urgent files online directly; we can then copy the rest of your data to a USB external hard disk and ship it to you. For the amount of data, we need a USB external hard disk. We have not worked out a firm pricing yet, but generally speaking the cost will be: the cost of USB disk + Support cost. The support cost probably is dependent on the amount of data; but for now, we use a flat fee of $100. Anyway, please don't worry too much on emergency support. DriveHQ will be very cooperative in helping you out of any emergency.

10/18/2006 2:53:21 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?