x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24383/1

we have currently got the free service group account but are almost certainly going to upgrade to a paid service that can be used by up to 20 people.  I would like to set up the following arrangement:

up to 10 people set up under one user name, as this is a group that will all have access to exactly the same documents.  It would be easier for me as the site administrator to have this group as one "user".  As far as I can see from answers on this forum it will not present any problems if several people log on on different PCs and access the same group of documents.  Obviously there might be issues if more than one person was working on the same document, but this is not something I am concerned about.

I would also like to know if there is an upper limit to the number of people who are able to log in under one user name.

I would be grateful if I had confirmation that the arrangement outlined above is all right.

Barry

8/15/2011 5:50:19 AM

Barry, there is a limit, but if you order over a 5 GB plan, for your requirements you will be fine.  If you have further questions, please email support@drivehq.com.  Thank you.

8/15/2011 10:22:06 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?