x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30784/4

Hi

I used the ftp command mdelete to mass delete files in my ftp directory.  I have  a total of 2 gig and it was full with *.jpg's .  Now that they are all gone, the ftp account still shows as full.  I can't create or upload any files.  What do I need to do? 

thanks

11/20/2015 2:12:12 PM

It seems you use an IP Camera with our FTP service. Please note DriveHQ's FTP hosting service is designed for businesses. You can use FileZilla or other FTP program to transfer large files among employees and external clients. Using DriveHQ's FTP service for IP cameras is not recommended and not supported.

However, we have a much better FTP service that is fully optimized for IP cameras. Please visit www.cameraftp.com for more detailed information. With CameraFTP's FTP service, you never need to manually delete any files. As long as you order a correct service plan, you never need to worry about your storage usage.

11/20/2015 4:41:35 PM

So can you refund me my money?  Or fix the problem and I promise to never do it again.  I'll look into your cameraftp.com site. 

thank you

11/20/2015 7:49:36 PM

What happens with cameraftp.com? Is it working? support@cameraftp.com refuses my emails.

11/23/2015 1:55:45 AM

If you sent an email to support@drivehq.com / support@cameraftp.com and the email bounced, please forward the bounced email to support@drivehq.com using a different email account (such as gmail / outlook.com account). Usually it is because our spam filter blocked your email server. We can unblock it. 

12/3/2015 3:27:24 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?