x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23749/2
I can upload files via DriveHQ File Manager, but for the last two weeks, when I got publish, I get the following message: "4. Cannot access DriveHQ.com, please make sure you are connected to the internet. Please also check if your antivirus software or firewall software has blocked it from accessing the internet."

I have not changed any of my antivirus or firewall settings. Also, I can publish via the web browser interface.

Thanks.

11/18/2009 1:20:57 PM

We have not heard such reports; we have tested again on multiple PCs, and we could not duplicate the problem. The problem seems to be quite strange. Let me confirm with you:

(1) You can logon from DriveHQ FileManager; (2) You can upload and download files using FileManager; (3) When you try to publish, it reports the error. Could you please email us the screenshots of the problem?

Please try to download the latest version FileManager from DriveHQ.com website. Let us know if it solves your problem. If not, my guess is you have some anti-virus software / security software blocked "publishing".

11/19/2009 1:15:48 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/19/2009 1:15:48 AM

We have not heard such reports; we have tested again on multiple PCs, and we could not duplicate the problem. The problem seems to be quite strange. Let me confirm with you:

(1) You can logon from DriveHQ FileManager; (2) You can upload and download files using FileManager; (3) When you try to publish, it reports the error. Could you please email us the screenshots of the problem?

Please try to download the latest version FileManager from DriveHQ.com website. Let us know if it solves your problem. If not, my guess is you have some anti-virus software / security software blocked "publishing".

I installed the latest version of File Manager and it's working. Thanks.

11/19/2009 9:12:54 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?