x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 18302/1

Okay, I'm a bit confused here.  My Cash Balance reads "$-0.00" and is red in color.  How is this possible?  I thought that when the balance was $0.00, it shouldn't be positive OR negative... it's ZERO.  When I first came on this month the balance was "$-7.99" which makes sense because that's my monthly payment.  I don't know why it didn't automatically charge my credit/debit card, but I had to manually make a payment... which ends up costing me 10 cents more.  That isn't a huge deal, but after making my payment, my account balance never reset the amount of downloads I have.  I host videos for a racing website, and I thought for sure after making payment, it would reset back to 0 used bytes for the month... it didn't.  Can anybody help clear this up for me or let me know what I need to do in order to get it fixed?  I need those downloads!  Thanks for your time.

Brad

9/19/2007 10:27:18 AM

I checked your account; sorry the account balance was -$0.0045. So it displays -$0.00.

Anyway, I have fixed the problem. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

9/20/2007 7:29:20 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?