x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 31842/3

Hi.

DriveqQq webmaster says  that If I receive an email , but no activation link, my account is already activated. Wich is not true, because I set up another account, just received plain text in email, and like 4 or  6 days my account was deactivated due to "lack of verification".

However, when I enter my new account settings, it says it needs to be verified.

How am I supposed to verify my account if no verification link is sent to me? Only a email saying Hello is in my inbox.

Drivehq's mails are not in my bulk/spam  folder. They have fully permission to go straigt to my inbox.

Any help?

I really would like to upgrade to Pro Account, but I would like to see this issue resolved first.

Thanks.

6/26/2011 9:27:44 AM

It is our policy that all new accounts need to be verified. From time to time, if new account holders do not receive activation e-mail, chances are the e-mail could be in the bulk/ spam folder. However, if you still have problem receiving the activation e-mail, please contact us via e-mail, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Activation e-mil always contains the activation link as well as the activation code. If you did not see the full message, it could be a problem occurred at downloading.

We took a look at your account, and it is activated. If you still experience the same problem, we encourage you to contact us via e-mail.

Thanks.

6/27/2011 2:45:46 PM

good afternoon I would like to send me an activation code and my account and I could not activate my users is darpanda name, and used the service and found it very good to me, besides that there files I have stored in my folders and would like to recover in advance thank you very much.

7/20/2011 11:39:14 PM

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but your account was disabled by our automatic key logger detection system.  In most cases, the use of a key logger violates our Terms of Agreement because you are no longer using the service for normal and accepted purposes.  There are only a few scenarios where we would allow the use of key logging.  In order to continue using our service, you must adhere to the following.

1.    Provide a detailed explanation to DriveHQ about what you're using the service for.  Please do not provide a false explanation; if DriveHQ deems that false information has been provided, your account will be closed immediately and permanently.

2.    A copy of a valid photo ID AND credit card belonging to you must be provided to DriveHQ.  DriveHQ must be able to identify you in the event that the service is abused and/or illegal activity is discovered.

3.    If we approve of your usage of DriveHQ's service, you must become a paid member and order a 2 GB or higher level plan starting at $4.99 per month.  DriveHQ will email you an order form which you must fill out completely.  Your credit card information must be provided on the order form.  DriveHQ will process the order for you.

If you have any further questions, please contact us again. 

Thank you,

Customer Support

www.drivehq.com

7/21/2011 10:32:42 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?