x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23947/3
I am uploading jpg images via Webcam FTP software. No thumbnails are created for the images. Filename is correct. I have tried many different filenames without any success. Any else you could suggest?

3/11/2008 1:02:35 AM

Please make sure that the images are saved as standard JPG images. You can also try to save the images to a local folder and then upload / synchronize the images to DriveHQ using DriveHQ FileManager.

3/12/2008 6:31:04 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  3/12/2008 6:31:04 PM

Please make sure that the images are saved as standard JPG images. You can also try to save the images to a local folder and then upload / synchronize the images to DriveHQ using DriveHQ FileManager.

I have no reason to suspect they are not proper jpg files and how would I check. I am intending to use this unattended. Can DriveHQ Filemanager sync the files without any user interaction?

3/13/2008 1:19:32 AM

User: Symm  -  3/13/2008 1:19:32 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  3/12/2008 6:31:04 PM

I have no reason to suspect they are not proper jpg files and how would I check. I am intending to use this unattended. Can DriveHQ Filemanager sync the files without any user interaction?

Yes, DriveHQ FileManager can synchronize folders automatically.

Please double check your image format. DriveHQ can certainly support any regular images as other users can upload images just fine.

3/14/2008 9:40:58 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?