x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20875/2

Hello DriveHQ,

I have a real-time backup task on a laptop. The tasks has been working and uploading files, which I can see when I login to your website and view My Storage. When I use the windows client though, under the Restore tab, it shows the task and shows the folder size as 40Mb or so, but when I click on the folder, it doesn't show any files to restore.

The backup task may not be finished, and I can't check because the laptop (and user) are overseas at the moment. I am gradually seeing the files being uploaded to the site, but I just can't restore them using the Windows app.

Many thanks (and love the service!)

Todd

6/24/2008 1:13:32 PM

Just to follow up. I can now see the files under the Restore tab of the backup application. Does the whole backup task have to complete before individual files can be restored from the Windows app?  

Many thanks,

Todd

6/24/2008 5:16:49 PM

User: todd.sullivan  -  6/24/2008 5:16:49 PM

Just to follow up. I can now see the files under the Restore tab of the backup application. Does the whole backup task have to complete before individual files can be restored from the Windows app?  

Many thanks,

Todd

Thank you for using our service.

When a back task is being performed, the restore list is not updated yet. So you do need to wait for it to finish before you can see the changes.

In your case, if you are backing up a lot of files, if you are sure a file (or files) has already been uploaded, then you can use the website to restore the file, or if you want to restore multiple files, you can use DriveHQ FileManager client software to drag and drop the files. By default, the backup destination folder on server is: \DriveHQData\DriveHQ WWWBackup\Data

6/24/2008 9:57:53 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?