x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 28928/1
  • MFN
  • (5 posts)

I have our account set up to keep a maximum of 5 previous versions of files.  However, I have checked repeatedly and it does not seem to be creating previous versions for any files.  I am using the latest version of DriveHQ Online Backup 5.2.  Has anybody else seen this?  If so, does anybody have a fix?

12/19/2013 5:34:31 AM

You can visit the DriveHQ Service Manual page, look for DriveHQ Online Backup to find more detailed information about Online Backup. Please click the link below about how to restore older version files.

http://www.drivehq.com/help/doc/DriveHQServiceManual/DriveHQServiceManual.htm#_Toc265186765

Please note if your file is never changed, then even if it is set to keep 5 versions, you will only have 1 version. If your backup task is set to backup your files at night time, and if you keep changing your file during the day time, the file will not be backed up until at the scheduled time. It will only backup the latest version. If you change the file later then it will be backed up later, then you will have multiple versions of the file.

FYI, DriveHQ.com website and DriveHQ FileManager also supports file versioning. Using DriveHQ FileManager, you can right click on a file and select History to see the file versions.

12/19/2013 11:10:35 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?