x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21226/2
Every time I attempt to create a task in online backup, Online Backup crashes, and I get a windows error.  This was working for months flawlessly, but stopped working several moths back. I haven't been able to find an online backup that worked as well, so I would like to try to get to the source of the problem.

I get to the stage of 'loading foler list...' when it crashes.  The windows error simply states 'Online backup has encountered a problem and needs to close.....'

Has anyone else encountered a similar problems?

11/20/2008 7:52:48 AM

The problem is most likely to be caused by some anti-virus software / security software. Please double check the setting. Contact your anti-virus / security software vendor as they might help you.

You can try to reboot your computer, then logon DriveHQ Online Backup as a different DriveHQ user. If the problem still happens, then it must be anti-virus / security software problem. Check if you have changed your anti-virus settings, or updated the software.

Also, if you are not using DriveHQ Online Backup 4.5, please upgrade to the latest version.

11/20/2008 5:29:17 PM

I moved the user files out of "my docs" to the desktop. I then moved them back. It solved this issue on several machines I tested.

1/14/2009 1:11:48 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?